SOMIRA CANADA GROUP
Immigration, Education, First steps in Canada
Our Immigration Consultants are fully licensed by the "Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council" (ICCRC), the national regulatory authority designated by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers who seek and retain the services of immigration consultants. However, consultants are not affiliated with the government. All details can be found here:http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/
Immigration and Visa forms are available for free from the government at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
When retained, immigration consultants will provide you the following service that are not otherwise available for free from the Canadian Government:
1. Complete and detailed analysis of client's case based on his/her personal work experience, education level, language proficiency and other criteria. Building an immigration strategy for each particular client.
2. Representation of clients before Canadian Immigration and Visa Authorities.
3. Appeal in immigration and visa cases.
4. Complete preparation of different kinds of visa and immigration applications based on client's individual case, turning the weak points of the case into the strong ones, assessing and consulting the client throughout the whole process of application/immigration procedure.
ICCRC ID R506242
99 Sheppard Ave West,
Toronto ON M2N1M4
(Sheppard-Yonge Subway Station)
ICCRC ID R420239
3300 Bloor Street West, Suite 3140 Center Tower 11th Floor
Toronto ON M8X2X3
(Islington Subway Station)
Who we are
My name is Victoria Lychko.
I am Director of “Somira Canada Group” company. We provide a wide range of immigration services, registration to educational establishments as well as provide free support to newcomers in their first steps in Canada.
The initiative to help newcomers was developed by immigrants like you who arrived in Canada many years ago. We settled, found jobs, bought houses and decided to help newcomers avoid some common mistakes and facilitate their adaptation in Canada. It is disappointing when highly educated immigrants have to work as builders, laborers and dishwashers in order to support their families. We will consult you how to find a job matching your educational background or start a new career in Canada. For more information visit Adaptation Services page.
To learn more about our Immigration Services please read below and visit "Immigration" page on our website.
Fill out a form on our "Registration" page to begin working with us.
We provide the following Visa and Immigration Services:
1. Applications for Canadian Visitor, Student and Work Visa.
2. Immigration Applications
3. Family sponsorship applications and appeals (inland & outside of Canada)
4. "Live-in-Caregiver" Program applications
5. Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds applications
6. Detention review hearing representation
7. Visitor, student or work visas extension applications
8. Applications for open work permit
9. PR (permanent resident card) renewal applications
10. Applications to replace stolen or lost immigration documents
11. Applications for Criminal Rehabilitation
12. Notarized translation of documents
Meetings are by appointments only.
Please book an appointment:
Phone: +1 (416) 855-3016
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business hours are
10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Monday to Friday.
Date and time in Toronto: